Property and Second Home Services
Stay on top of it!
For the care of your house or property, take no chances. Continuous monitoring and upkeep are imperative in the inclement conditions of the Colorado Mountains.
We offer a variety of professional services to assist you in the oversight and maintenance of your home. Locally owned and operated, we provide added security and peace of mind to your investments and possessions.
We’ll treat your home like our home! Vacation properties, absentee owners, and second homes are our specialty.
Terry Sandmeier is a licensed Independent Real Estate Broker and owns and operates Park Property Management and Sales.
Terry has been an active broker since 2012. Park Property Management has been serving the Park County and Chaffee County areas for caretaking and rentals since 2004. Terry has worked in construction and building trades since 1995, specializing in mechanical, electrical, and carpentry work.
With years of knowledge of structures and system, and the trust and reliability of a real estate professional, Park Property Management and Sales provides every level of service you can trust and rely on. Your property is in knowledgeable and professional hands.
We provide services customized to your needs. Not all properties or property owners are the same, so each property has a unique set of needs and wants. Here are a few of our services. We can also discuss the particular needs of your property.
Property inspection includes the following:
- Monitor all systems, plumbing, heating, and electrical for proper working order, failure, or broken items.
- Water valves and plumbing for leaks and drips.
- Heating for the appropriate seasonal setting.
- Refrigerators and freezers for proper temperature
- Electrical system, reset breakers and timers
- Propane tank and propane level
- Water Filter
- Septic system additives put into system regularly if desired
- Inspection for vandalism, forced entry, theft, animal intrusions, or elemental damage.
- Visual damage check of the property and landscaping
- Security on all windows and doors.
- Interior ceiling, floor, and wall inspection for water damage.
- Security system
- Pest inspection
- Roof, decks, and patio inspections and snow load monitoring
- We will send you updated reports via e-mail and/or phone.
- We are on call 24hr 7 days a week for emergencies and service.
Winterization and De-winterization
- We can shut down the systems after you or your guest departure.
- We can assist in shutting down your property for the winter month to save on energy bills.
- We can turn on your system prior to you or your guest arrival.
- Hand shoveling decks and walkways.
- Driveway plowing is contracted out to contractors with multiple vehicles and employees to ensure the job is done and done right.
Repairs and Maintenance
- With years of experience with mechanical, electrical, and carpentry work, we can help you with your house upkeep and needs.
- Tree, shrub removal and maintenance.
- We can help cut down and remove unwanted or fallen trees.
- We have a local contact for as much blocked and chopped wood as you want.
- We have a cleaning crew that can take care of any cleaning need.
- One point contact for local vendors and emergency contacts.
- We have a working relationship with contractors and service personnel that get jobs done and done right.
- We oversee contract work.
If these services don’t fit your needs, please ask and we can find a solution for you!