Long Term Rental Management
Park Property Management is a family business locally owned and operated by Terry Sandmeier.
Terry is a licensed real estate agent and holds appropriate credentials to manage and operate a real estate management company in Colorado for full management services.
Terry brings experience and professionalism in customer service, marketing, and sales. We establish long-term relationships in the community and are a professional service provider for real estate needs specializing in investment, vacation, and second properties.
The following is an outline of the services we provide. Each property and owner has different needs, and we customize our services to suit those needs. If there is a service you need, please discuss this with us and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Services for Long Term Rentals:
Full-service property management: Our full-service package relieves the property owner from all day to day dealings of managing a property. After a management contract has been reached, Park Property Management will take over and begin addressing the needs of the property owner and property.
The following are service covered in full property management:
- Showing property and meeting prospective tenants
- Processing applications and performing background and credit checks.
- Creating and executing a lease with tenants and securing funds for security deposit and first months rent.
- Completing Check-in/Check-out forms of property condition with tenants.
- Coordinating and confirming repairs and/or cleaning from previous tenants (at previous tenants cost).
- Tenant Management: Create, establish, maintain, and terminate tenancies with tenant.
- Property inspections
- 24-hr coverage to coordinate and mediate maintenance request.
- Execute and enforce lease agreements.
- Overseeing the eviction process.
- Rent collection, accounting, sending owner proceeds with account statements.
- We issue 1099’s according to IRS regulations.
- Advertising and soliciting prospective tenants for your property. This includes the following:
- Advertising on our website and Craigslist
- Company ads in local newspapers
- Flyers and local circulations
- Advertisement at our office
- Property signs and brochures
- 1 individual ad for your property in The Flume (Park County) or Chaffee County Times (Chaffee County). Additional ads or other circulations will be at owners cost.
Plus these services…
How Park Property Management works for you and your property.
We handle daily phone calls and emails in connection with your property and are available 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week for emergency or high importance matters.
No management fee is charged if no rent is collected. Rent is due on the 1st of the month. If it is not received by the 6th, a 3-day notice to pay or vacate is posted.
Your owner proceeds check is mailed to you on or before the 20th of the month.
We use detailed lease forms specific to your property that spell out tenant responsibilities.
We send you complete accounting statements each month along with copies of invoices and your proceeds check.
We personally show your property, pointing out amenities of your property and the area.
We have established relationships with experienced maintenance people, providing you with reliable rates and no additional mark up.